Dermapure roller is only available through trained skin care practioners and authorised clinics.
Incredible results without surgery, the treatment unlocks our body’s powers of rejuvenation naturally by stimulating the skin using Collagen Stimulation Therapy, also referred to as “Needling”. This cutting-edge treatment uses our body’s natural powers of healing to tighten skin and achieve incredible results.
Collagen stimulation therapy can be done for the face or body areas.
It is especially effective for:
- Sun damage
- Slackened skin
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Stretch marks
- Uneven skin tone
- Dilated blood vessels
How it works?
The body responds to Collagen Stimulation Therapy in the same way it would react to an injury. The small amount of bleeding caused during treatment releases powerful growth factors, which are part of a natural healing response, resulting in increased collagen and elastin production.
Incredible results … naturally!!
- Doesn’t damage the skin unlike some procedures
- Completely natural, uses the skins own powers of rejuvenation
- Short healing time, in most cases clients are able to go the work the next day
- Does not cause sun sensitivity
- Not painful – topical anaesthetic is used
- Lasting effects – collagen continues to be laid down in the months following treatments
To achieve maximum results it is important to understand how to prepare your skin before the procedure and also what to expect afterwards.
– Applying your recommended DermaQuest cleanser, serum and moisturiser before and after treatment greatly enhances the results.
– Use DermaQuest homecare Cosmetic Roller (0.25mm) before and after Collagen Stimulation Therapy to maximise your results.
What will happen during the treatment?
- During this painless revolutionary procedure, your skin care practioner will apply a topical anaesthetic and will use a small sterile instrument containing tiny needles to create thousands of microscopic channels in the lower levels of your skin. This causes a minimal amount of bleeding that stops within minutes allowing the active ingredients in the products to penetrate deep into the lower layers of the skin. You will look flushed, as if you have sunburn, but this will fade over a couple of hours or up to 2 days depending on the treatment .
- By the evening you skin may feel tight and will look sunburned, it may feel a bit uncomfortable but it is completely normal.
- Cleanse your skin and apply your recommended Dermaquest products
- Avoid any products containing Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA) for the first 2 days.
- You can wear make-up the day after. (mineral make-up Youngblood )
- Don’t take any anti-inflammatories (ibuprofen, or paracetamol) as these will interfere with the healing process.
- Avoid smoking as this floods your skin with free radicals and limits the benefits of the treatments.
- Your skin should return to normal by the third day, it might still feel dry.
- Continue with your DermaQuest skin care routine to maximise the results.
- During the healing progress is recommend to take vitamins and nutrients orally. Especially vitamin C and Collagen.
Course of 3 – 10% off
Course of 6 – 20% off