Lash Perfect is the Number 1 choice for semi-permanent individual eyelash extensions. Lash Perfect’s semi-permanent eyelash extensions come in a range of lengths, thicknesses and curls to achieve the look and feel you would like. They can last up to 8-12 weeks depending on your natural lash growth cycle.
To keep your lashes at their very best I would recommend infill maintenance every 2-3 weeks.
Full Set of Lash Perfect Lash Extensions:
Half Set of Lash Perfect Lash Extensions:
30min infills after 2 weeks
45min infills after 3 weeks
How it works:
Lashes are enhanced by attaching individual synthetic eyelashes to the natural lash, making them appear thicker and longer. The individual lashes are applied using a medical grade adhesive. This is compliant with all EU regulations and has an allocated ISO number.
The entire treatment lasts between 1 and 2 hours during which your eyes must remain closed until the end of the treatment. We will make sure you are kept comfortable.
To maximise the life of a set of Lash Perfect semi-permanent eyelash extensions there are a few adjustments that you will need to be aware of to help maintain the strong adhesive.
Please read the below Do’s and Don’t’s to help maintain your fabulous Lash Perfect flutter! We do supply important aftercare information to take home with you after your first treatment.
- Arrive completely free of cream, oil, shampoo, or hair conditioner around the eye area and free of eye makeup of any kind. This will allow us to spend the time applying your lashes and not taking your make-up off.
- Allow plenty of time for your appointment, a full set can take up to 2 hours.
- Try and avoid caffeinated drinks so that you arrive with a calm mind, allowing yourself to drift off while we apply your lashes.
- Book regular lash maintenance so we can keep your beautiful lash extensions looking fabulous.
- Call 01273 470097 immediately if you experience any problems with your lashes.
- Apply Lash Perfect products only, such as the *Ultimate Finishing Glaze daily to lashes and the *Ultimate Black Mascara for the extra ‘WOW’ Factor!
- Expose your Lash Perfect Lash extensions to any water for 24 hours after application – this can weaken the adhesive and cause extensions to fall off early.
- Wear normal mascara. It is advised you you use oil free eye products. We stock the recommended Lash Perfect Mascara and Eye Make-up Remover for you to purchase if you feel the need.
- Avoid anything with hot water, or steam, like sauna, steam baths, hot yoga or hot water on the face for 48 hours after the lashes have been applied. After that, the odd steam or jacuzzi should be fine but repeated or prolonged exposure to heat and steam can weaken the lash adhesive and cause extensions to fall off early.
- Attempt to remove your lash extensions yourself.
- Use any products containing oil in them on your eyes. Again this can lead to the adhesive weakening and your lashes falling out earlier.
- FIDDLE with your Lash Perfect Lash extensions as this can lead to you pulling out your natural eyelashes and leave your extensions looking sparse!
*Ultimate Finishing Glaze £18.50
*Ultimate Black Mascara £11.50